Birdie
Aug 1, 2010
I like the bounty lol
Twich
Aug 1, 2010
I just had another idea possibly for an addition. Obviously James has the profiles coded differently for mods to see.... I wonder if maybe under the Kick from table lick on the right there would be a multi-check link instead of having to manually go to the multi-check page then typenig or pasting in the name. would be nice to click on a new players profile click the link and voila you can see the multi-check page.
mothermercury
Aug 2, 2010
I just had another idea possibly for an addition.  Obviously James has the profiles coded differently for mods to see.... I wonder if maybe under the Kick from table lick on the right there would be a multi-check link instead of having to manually go to the multi-check page then typenig or pasting in the name.  would be nice to click on a new players profile click the link and voila you can see the multi-check page.

Damn, i've been spending too much time on Facebook. I was looking for the Like link. LOL.
mothermercury
Aug 4, 2010
FWIW, Laxx looked like a regular "I've run out of chips so I made a new account" so I banned the others and told him not to make anymore. When he replied, he told me that his brother told him that mm would be after him. I'm glad I lived up to my reputation. So I asked him who his brother was and he said "George, EagleHawk, not sure if he had others". I looked up George and saw a few accounts hitting with that IP so I banned them all. I mailed Laxx again and reiterated the value of reading and following the site rules. Just thought we might want to keep an eye on him since his brother was such a notorious cheater.
Birdie
Aug 5, 2010
Yeah Eaglehowk was a bad apple!! It may actually be him.... something to consider anyway
mothermercury
Aug 5, 2010
Yeah, I did think that, but that would have to be supremely stupid to tell me that was his brother if that was him.
Twich
Aug 5, 2010
well stupid or smart... could be getting your eyes off himm making us think its his brother... or we could just be analyzing too much... but what else are we going to do there's not a whole lot to moderate much nowadays... LOL
mothermercury
Aug 5, 2010
oh, if we ever want to do any staff things, it seems like this 10-10:30 time is good. Right now 4 of us are on! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Twich
Aug 5, 2010
Yeah maybe we should take that time to see if we can do that 4 on 4 BTM game I was talking about... each of us can put up 25k bounty on us against 4 other players...
mothermercury
Aug 5, 2010
ilboss paid us another visit today

http://pokerrpg.com/profile.php?user=Talents

http://pokerrpg.com/multiple.php?page=2&username=Talents

update: after I posted this, gaRth pointed out that ilboss was trying to log in, and mercurius said he tried yesterday, too.
ilboss
Last Page: ilboss' Profile
at August 5, 2010 3:40 pm CDT
Twich
Aug 5, 2010
interesting... wonder why he is trying to come back
mothermercury
Aug 5, 2010
he periodically does, but this might be the first time since you were modded.
Twich
Aug 5, 2010
I might be kicking a dead horse but has the subject of allowing him back with a 1 strike policy been discussed before? Like we've let others back recently like BOWZA (fail) and a couple others but don't know if it was discussed about him... with the doubling bugs gone it would take awa most of his temptation to cheat
mothermercury
Aug 5, 2010
We did discuss him before you joined us, and the consensus was no, no coming back for him. He was always looking for more ways to cheat, and he caused other problems too. He wasn't banned just for that bug abuse. He'd abused other bugs. He had behavioral issues, perpetually spoke in italian (cursing at people) at tables despite a million warnings, and whined if anyone else cursed back at him.
Twich
Aug 5, 2010
ahhh... gotcha.... no problem...
Birdie
Aug 6, 2010
Yeah he was a constant thorn in our sides, as far cheating, not following rules, blatantly rude, and so on. Even if we are going to institue a one strike rule (which I can see being a good thing in some cases) I wouldn't vote for him to get the opportunity. I know we need players but we need assets not asses lol
mothermercury
Aug 6, 2010
LMAO, that's awesome Emma. Assets not Asses! I think that will be my new slogan!
mothermercury
Aug 6, 2010
Oh, since Random seems totally MIA these days, I emailed James and nathan and told them I thought it was time to add Stinger as mod. We shall see.
Twich
Aug 6, 2010
great decision MM
mothermercury
Aug 7, 2010
Ok, James responded to my email and asked nathan to modify Stinger, so I would hope that his addition is imminent.
Twich
Aug 13, 2010
I suspect this to be a multi but nothing to link to from the multi-check page

http://pokerrpg.com/multiple.php?page=2&username=francoalemn

Here is chat without a lot of the stuff I already deleted...

x Dazzy_23: he has came on here and spammed, who the hell would do that?? wow
x LUNY: lol
x tylerdude17: Age: 40
x Dazzy_23: what an azz
x LUNY: prob a multi anyways lol
x mercurius: wrong X mod!
x francoalemn: sdfg
x francoalemn: gf
x francoalemn: gdf
x francoalemn: gfd
x francoalemn: kj

x LUNY: i live for a living
x Garuto643: BAN him pls
x Dazzy_23: merc is mt full?
x Lightning: ignore hammer!
x tylerdude17: jesus
x foxymilder: give it a rest
x FiveeohhThree: luny, what do you do for a job?
x LUNY: there's other letters on the keyboard
x francoalemn: rt
x francoalemn: tre
x francoalemn: ter
x francoalemn: rtr
x francoalemn: wr
x francoalemn: w
x francoalemn: twert
x francoalemn: erw
x francoalemn: tert
x francoalemn: erwter
x francoalemn: fgg
x francoalemn: dgj09erjt,mpkvzvgerfdtg34q545efvzgt45t
x francoalemn: drthrtyrtytryytr

x Schwarzenegger: oh... LOL cause it's from my edit screen... one sec lemme fix
x KMKira: no - maybe that's fun in the iceage
x FiveeohhThree: it said that's not your pad
mothermercury
Aug 17, 2010
Ok gaRth posted this on his profile. Lymen told me to start timing him out, ask nate to edit gaRth's profile, and post here that we should all watch FallenFantasy's profile in case gaRth/Fallen post it again.

Hobbies: This is only allowed by one player.....Why do you let it happen?
Sports: LUNY: you ****in fag
Music: LUNY: suck my dick dry garth
Movies: LUNY: stfu u stupid fkn prick
Books: How very nice of you, you sad little child
PokerJustice
Aug 17, 2010
i think we should put LUNY and mercurius on time out (at least) too. then give them both a REAL and PERMANENT warning that ANY violation, no matter how small/trivial, should be automatic ground to ban them as well. they just go at each other every time they get the chance and disrupt the whole site.
Lymen
Aug 17, 2010
Mercurious will relax once his pawn(garth) is once again gone. Luny is very clear on his situation as well. We'll monitor as needed. now that ignore works across the board we should be better off. Any major infractions shall incur a severe penalty as I and im sure you all are tired of the whole situation.

Lymen
mothermercury
Aug 17, 2010
Ignore does now work across the board, but they aren't using it. merc hasn't ignored Luny and Luny hasn't ignored merc either.