Twich
Aug 17, 2010
As far as I know the ignore does not work in like the news blog, where if LUNY or merc posted a comment the other would see it and then reply half-wittedly, I saw it in the newsblog that luny posted in his support ticket and as well as forums... the ignore doesn't work there
mothermercury
Aug 17, 2010
And we don't have forum ban anymore either, actually. Pity.
I did have a long chat with LUNY tonight and pointed out how he is making comments in chat that can be perceived as baiting mercurius or whomever else, and I told him he'd be better off not saying things like that. I also got him to add gaRth and mercurius to ignore (now let's hope he keeps it that way).
Twich
Aug 17, 2010
Have you read mercurius floor names? we made garth change his name should something be done about mercs floor names? mm you and I both know LUNY didn't copy any of his items he made we saw them as he was making them.... I'm not sure if that is what merc is eluding to or not but something i think needs done one way or another...
mothermercury
Aug 17, 2010
no, merc is complaining because he had copied what luny said to garth and pasted it there, and I told him he had to delete it. Now he keeps talking about not being allowed to copy stuff. Which is ridiculous, the copying is fine, it's the pasting that's the problem.
Twich
Aug 17, 2010
So he had something else in his floor names before then?
mothermercury
Aug 17, 2010
Yes, it was what is on gaRth's profile now, until nathan deletes it
Twich
Aug 17, 2010
got ya... not to be on LUNY's side but I only see this childish copy/paste act going in one direction. I see some of it was what LUNY posted in chat but for the most part I think he has been much better than before his big ban...
mothermercury
Aug 17, 2010
He has been. He had a lapse, and deservedly got a time out. The problem was when he whined to James about it.
Twich
Aug 17, 2010
I don't know why he goes to James so quickly when he has the mods... On a plus side though a lot of his ideas and suggestions James has implemented lately...
mothermercury
Aug 17, 2010
Honestly, I think he would have just come to me, but I was offline most of that day because I was sick.
PokerJustice
Aug 17, 2010
x mercurius: and see what i am talking about
x mercurius: please check garths profile
x mercurius: so better to just leave isnt it
x mercurius: they will punish me aswell for fighting unjustice
mothermercury
Aug 17, 2010
Ok, I emailed garth and told him he was banned for writing all that stuff on his profile *again*

Hobbies: This is only allowed by one player.....Why do you let it happen?
Sports: LUNY: you ****in fag
Music: LUNY: suck my dick dry garth
Movies: LUNY: stfu u stupid fkn prick
Books: How very nice of you, you sad little child

and the forum sig and the forum posts, that the totality of it all was too much. Then I also emailed James to tell him we were banning gaRth again. That was all I said to James.

I wanted to write to garth that I hope he has 3-4 more kids and they all fight all the time everyday so he will get it, but I thought minimalist was the way to go.
mothermercury
Aug 21, 2010
ok with the rash of people that seems to be "I left the table and didn't get my chips" I thought I would post what I just observed. WiiN came to main chat and said the "table glitched" and he was kicked off and didn't get his chips. When I asked what he means by glitched, he said it froze. I'm assuming it's an issue with his comp or browser, since I'm not seeing other reports of that. Anyhow, I told WiiN to try the clearme, and he said it did but it didn't work. Then he said he cleared his cookies, and then he did get his chips back. So we need to tell people to try that, too. But they still should try the clearme first.
Twich
Aug 21, 2010
Thanks I'll remember to let them all know this... Also just to let everyone know I am going on vacation and leaving either monday late morning or tuesday early morning and will be gone till either saturday or sunday.
mothermercury
Aug 23, 2010
Another be on the lookout - Soosan accidentally admitted to me that she asked/let Brenbrad use her account to do something.

Also, PJ found that the_striker had two other accounts striker and striker10 (nice find PJ) and both other accounts had been online relatively recently. All are now banned.
PokerJustice
Aug 24, 2010
nnas is online now and sent me a message thanking for letting him back. nothing in his profile saying he is unbanned or anything. are we allowing him to come back?
Twich
Aug 24, 2010
As far as I know there has been no discussion at all to let him back
mothermercury
Aug 24, 2010
i saw James on nnas' profile yesterday, but that's it. Seriously, James, would it kill you to post something here so we know what you are doing?
Stinger
Aug 24, 2010
seems that lately the mods aren't asked too much about allowing back ppl that were banned! look please at emma's thread on garth\fallenfantasy !
mothermercury
Aug 24, 2010
I will email this to James, but wanted you all to see this too. mm
===================

SENT: 8-24-2010 4:54 CDT
SUBJECT: None
Ok I really don't want to drag this out any longer. I think it's about time I step down as a moderator. Things are a bit different now. I hardly have ANY time to get online nowadays, as you can probably tell from my ridiculously long absence lately. There's little to no point being on the team if I can hardly even get online. Please pass this onto james, I don't even know what email address he's using nowadays.

Also forgive the crude "goodbye" I only popped on for a few mins to mail this to you. I WILL return to my activity at some point in the future (no idea when that would be) and try and get myself back in the community like I once was. When that day comes you better guard your chips ;)

Take care

Gav
Birdie
Aug 24, 2010
Lol Love the: When that day comes you better guard your chips ;)
mothermercury
Aug 24, 2010
Yeah, he used to cream me every time, but then when he was offline a lot during a school term, I got a lot better, and then I finally beat him once heads up. I did reply to him that I was looking forward to that day, though.
Birdie
Aug 24, 2010
As will we all!
mothermercury
Aug 25, 2010
At such time as another mod is needed, BugattiVeyron has approached me asking how he could apply. I think he would make a fine choice.
Birdie
Aug 25, 2010
I agree BugattiVeyron has my vote as well, um well if we are voting