Twich
Jul 23, 2010
I figured that I would make this topic for if we need to post information regarding current events. A good example would be mm's recent addition to the be on the lookout topic about Rynnus12. If we all subscribe to this topic we'll be able to be notified of anything needing attention. I am going to be on when Rynnus12 and tigertigert's times are up so will make the next step.
Twich
Jul 23, 2010
Rynnus12 has been given his 1 Day Site Ban and the tigertigert account has now been permanently banned.
mothermercury
Jul 23, 2010
Yeah, this is a good idea for a topic. And thanks for hitting Rynnus12. Now he'll need the 7 day after this runs out.
http://pokerrpg.com/profile.php?user=Rynnus12
there, now it'll be easier for us to check if it's time yet.
PokerJustice
Jul 23, 2010
great addition!
Twich
Jul 24, 2010
I was not online but when I logged on I saw this and to me it warranted a 30 minute chat ban. He was being abusive, plus was censored for language and just offensive in general.

I also sent him this mail

SENT: 7-24-2010 3:29 CDT
SUBJECT: Chat Ban Notice

You have been given a 30 minute Chat Ban for violating rules 3, 5 and 8. Any further violation of any of the rules will result in further action.

Conjukt
PokerRPG Staff

-------------------------------------------------

kellohitty: damn this site is too much ******y for me right now, pz
kellohitty: what are you gaining from being the biggest fag on the internet??
kellohitty: look at this total fag, 50 mil chips and hes trying to hustle some broke moron out of 500 chips
elahet: how many?
yanis: buying points for 4500 each. set the token and PM me
dominant156: selling points 5000 each please buy!
kellohitty: romanian hungary turkey genius
kellohitty: then no matter what the river comes, moron now bets 3 times the pot on the river into the 3 opponents with their unimproved flopped onepair
kellohitty: turn 7 .. three flush board now... min bet again
kellohitty: flops a toppair of queens or kings, 3 other opponents in the hand, minbet the QT8 two flush board
kellohitty: typical genius on this site:
kellohitty: they play no limit to minbet every street
kellohitty: but they probably wouldnt play limit if they had the chance, rofl
kellohitty: minraise preflop, minbet flop, minbet turn
kellohitty: funny thing is, so many people play a totally faggy minbet style here
Juststu: All In!!
kellohitty: probably noone even knows what limit holdem is
kellohitty: the exciting game big men play - or something like that
ligarius: lol
kellohitty: they only want to play the game their tv hero guys play
kellohitty: i have the sad feeling people are too stupid
kellohitty: would anyone play limit holdem if it was here?
RNhorr: ;)
Twich
Jul 24, 2010
**** Rynnus12 has been given his 7 day ban so no further action is needed for him unless he violates any further rules
mothermercury
Jul 24, 2010
Thanks, Con. We had some nasty storms yesterday and my power has been out since 7pm last night. On the kellohitty thing, he was chatting like that when he first came online again, like a month ago, and I PMd him, and then he was ok. I guess he was just another one taking advantage of no staff online.
Oh, my power is still out, btw. I came to work to get some ice and charge everything, so once I go home again, I'm offline for an undeterminable amount of time.
mothermercury
Jul 24, 2010
Ok, the latest estimate for my power to be back on is 8:30-10:30 tonight, gametime. I'm leaving work shortly, so I guess I'll be offline at least until then.
mothermercury
Jul 24, 2010
Yay, power back earlier than expected!
Twich
Jul 24, 2010
sweet congrats
Birdie
Jul 25, 2010
Some places are still without power. My sister just told me power was still out in Taylor
mothermercury
Jul 25, 2010
Em, if it isn't on soon and she needs any help, give her my number
Twich
Jul 25, 2010
Hey hey now.... you guys keep making me think that I have won a raffle or had a raffle completed...
Birdie
Jul 25, 2010
Em, if it isn't on soon and she needs any help, give her my number

I think she is ok, she is in Allen Park, but thank you!! What would I do without ya?

And Con you have won!! You won US!
Twich
Jul 25, 2010
Sweet... I'm a big winner
mothermercury
Jul 25, 2010
Saren name change to Lightning
mothermercury
Jul 27, 2010
Oh and Stinger said when a new mod is needed, he'll give it a try. I'll let James know when he comes back from Italy.
mothermercury
Jul 27, 2010
Nate is going to write a script and put a link somewhere for us so we can make the chest move if it seems stuck for a long time.
Twich
Jul 28, 2010
sweet
Birdie
Jul 28, 2010
very cool
And glad Stinger is thinking about getting on board
mothermercury
Jul 28, 2010
http://pokerrpg.com/support.php?page=view&id=3204

posted this ticket for nate/james, might have some more BJ cheating
mothermercury
Jul 28, 2010
now gaRth is running praffles for Pleit
mothermercury
Jul 28, 2010
Rynnus12 made a new account Ancil14. I banned that new account after a few PMs with him. He was promising to be good etc if I'd ban Rynnus12 and let him keep that account. I said no.
Twich
Jul 29, 2010
Another account to watch... seems this person had multis years ago but is back with a diff nick....

http://pokerrpg.com/multiple.php?page=2&username=whatispoker
Twich
Aug 1, 2010
Had an idea that we might be able to mess around with. Our BTM tables are more of a winner gets 25k.... what if we made it 35k and 10k goes as bounty to whoever actually takes us out? I know we have to clear extra amounts though the bossmen, but was a thought I had.

I also thought about if it would be possible for 4 of us to be at table with 4 others and if one of us are taken out by a reg player we give them 25k bounty. instead of the whole table gunning for 1 person you have the players looking at 4. I don't know when 4 of us would all be online at the same time though.