Easter 2016 Contest

How do you like this contest?This sucks. You're a moron. (this 1's for Houdi :)3 (33%)
I like the idea, but this contest didn't excite me1 (11%)
This is great! I love trying to win stuff!5 (56%)
zoner
Mar 26, 2016
PRIZE:
One (1) Grand Piano

DURATION:
From the time of this posting until the end of Easter Sunday, PST.

HOW TO ENTER:
Put in an offer on the prize. I will put it in Trades at the start of the contest. Your offer may consist of chips, one or multiple items, or both. In addition, you will need to answer the poll :).

WHO WINS:
Best offer wins - BUT - the most valuable offer is NOT necessarily the best offer. It probably won't be.

WHAT MAKES A GOOD OFFER:
Creativity. Again, don't worry too much about the VALUE of your offer. Use the item(s) or combine the item(s) and chips in a clever way. I have a specific offer in mind that would definitely win, but I don't expect anyone to think of it; at the same time, you may surprise me with something much better!
If you feel your cleverness requires an explanation, feel free to provide one in a private message (it would suck to lose out because your cleverness went right over my head, wouldn't it?).

IF NOBODY ENTERS:
Very possible. I'm counting on nobody ever seeing this post :). Should that happen - I keep the prize.

IF ONLY 1 PERSON ENTERS:
Hmm, I suppose they would win by default!

IF ALL ENTRIES SUCK:
Gee. I don't know. May have to flip a coin or something!

IF MULTIPLE ENTRIES DAZZLE ME WITH THEIR BRILLIANCE:
If we're talking serious dazzle, I may, at my sole discretion, offer (an) extra prize(s).
Houdi007
Mar 27, 2016
Looks like there are two Houdi's :-)
zoner
Mar 28, 2016
And with that, we have now met ALL objectives of this little experiment .
I wasn't expecting anyone to advertise this, but luckily that didn't change anything .

Congrats to Cindy on your brand spanking new Grand Piano!
Chips included with your offer, if any, will be reimbursed.
Cindy021
Apr 2, 2016
Thank you so much and thank you for trying to make Easter a little fun over here again !!!! We need that :)