Dadfish
Aug 27, 2012
I have been a part of BC Wars since beta. We have seen great advancements within the game, the people, and most of all, the staff in these years. I feel that we are family, and we'll always share the common bonds that have held us and this game together.

I am sure that you have noticed that I am not in here much these last few months, and there are good reasons. #1, my wife needs me a little more now, and #2, my new job has me running almost 16 hours a day. That doesn't leave a whole lot of time left over for me, this game, or much of anything else.

The feeling of pride that I get when I see how far each of you has come brings a tear to this old mans' eyes, and I know that the future will hold great things for you, this game, and for James.

James, THANK YOU so much for allowing me to be a small part of this game(still never caught the elusive Dadfish in the lake..lol). I respect your drive, determination, integrity, and enthusiasm towards everything that you touch. Goldfire Studios will be successful because YOU want it to be. Always keep reaching for the stars, bud.

I still have 5k in gold..Maybe James will let me sell it back for 1/2 price..
James
Aug 27, 2012
I'm sad to hear this news as you've been a huge part of both BC Wars and PokerRPG for a long time, and you've been an unbelievable help to both, but I completely understand. I hope we'll at least be seeing you around from time to time.

Thanks for the kind words, and sorry for being somewhat unresponsive to messages the last few weeks. This startup accelerator program I am in is pretty intensive, but some exciting things are going to happen over the next few months and you'll always be a part of that, so thank you!
tweety2010
Aug 27, 2012
I will miss you Dadfish!
tweety2010
Aug 28, 2012
I am sad to see you go Dadfish, but I understand thaT Family has to come first. I will also be greatful how you help me out when I first became a MOD. I have learned a lot from you and for that I will miss. Good Luck to you and the Family! I WILL MISS YOU DEARLY Dadfish! Hope you can stop in from time to time to say Hello.
mrsfirelok
Aug 28, 2012
dadfish i will miss you we had alot of fun and crazy times together
sifo2000
Aug 29, 2012
Good luck Dad, wish all the best!

Sifo