Permanant High Roller table

SirDanIsBack
Aug 22, 2016
I would just like to suggest a perm high rollers table, or a set of high roller tables like the ones available to citizens to create in the list even if they're empty. It's hard enough to get a game started as it is and I think it would be a little easier to catch people for a few hands here and there if someone was able to sit in the table and whatnot while being able to come and go without creating it.

Just a thought... thanks.
LEVIgec930
Aug 22, 2016
Yeah I agree the higher stakes tables should be already created and on the list. It would be a lot simpler and I really don't know why they aren't anyways just like the lower ones.
SirDanIsBack
Aug 22, 2016
Also some 10M/50M/100M/250M tourneys once a week or something. or once a fourtnight. Be really cool. Hard to fill but if they did it would be intense and awesome! Also maybe a little feature somewhere up the top of the page saying how many people are playing poker and how many tables are made... or an even smaller chatbox next to it for people who have made a table looking for more players. Rather then spamming the global chat. Just a thought, to keep poker in peoples minds they might be more inclined to join if they have a reminder. *Shrugs* Thank you...

PS: incase you couldnt tell I love poker.