Character was reset to Level 1

jaydded
Oct 5, 2015
Upon logging in to BC Wars this morning my character was reset to level one and was at the character create screen. It still shows the items I had acquired in my pack (but not my clams) and my pet and cave are still there but I don't have access to them. I appear to still be in my tribe tho.
I am not the only one who was reset over the weekend, MadDog420 was too.

spike77
Oct 5, 2015
Me too
/spike77
Rudy00
Oct 5, 2015
Me too and I am no longer the leader of my tribe :(
Rudy00

ChelseaDT
Oct 5, 2015
There has been some issues with accounts becoming corrupted , this is being worked on and accounts should be coming back online in their normal state any time now.

Sorry for the issues

jaydded
Oct 5, 2015
thanks Chels

TwoDogs
Oct 5, 2015
me too
Jon61
all land gone, no longer member of tribe, all upgrades gone, name change gone, 43000+ clams gone, 3 fully upgraded caves gone

TwoDogs
Oct 7, 2015
ChelseaDT said:
There has been some issues with accounts becoming corrupted , this is being worked on and accounts should be coming back online in their normal state any time now. 

Sorry for the issues

Still waiting
Cindy021
Oct 10, 2015
TwoDogsTwoDogs said:
me too
Jon61
all land gone, no longer member of tribe, all upgrades gone, name change gone, 43000+ clams gone, 3 fully upgraded caves gone

Jon61, all has been fixed with our tribe except for you, We thought you just hadn't signed in yet. Try signing in with your name and password and if that doesn't work write to James and he will fix you. It still shows your name, just no level for you and it says you were last seen Dec. 31, 1969. James will fix you !!!! Come and sign in please.