NEW CREW BATTLES

penn50w
Jul 15, 2014
It's still forced CP usage so here's a suggestion - have an upcoming battle announced - have a place where the crews that wish to participate if picked randomly go to check a sign up sheet that they want to join - then it's not a forced usage of CP's.
SQUIRREL
Jul 15, 2014
it will never work 
SQUIRREL
Jul 15, 2014
Stig said:
it will never work 

what if a crew member signs up but other crew members dont want to take part 
penn50w
Jul 15, 2014
crew has to want to - not just 1 person in the crew
lexy
Jul 15, 2014
penn50w said:

50% of the crew votes within 24 hours? same requirement as crew battle?
penn50w
Jul 15, 2014
lexy said:
penn50w said:

50% of the crew votes within 24 hours? same requirement as crew battle?
excellent - problem solved

RoyalSerf
Feb 15, 2015
I agree that crew battles and protection is a forced CP usage. This is one aspect of RPG which I dislike.

Crew battles should be fun and desired by both teams. The idea that crews can either pay for weekly protection or risk being challenged for an extremely high amount of chips is a difficult concept. The fact that the amount set for the battle cannot be challenged or made a part of the battle agreement seems unfair also - but for all I know - it can be adjusted.

I am still unclear on what is and is not counted towards XP attainment or what is best to do during battle. It would be nice to have the entire Crew Battle / War revamped with clear lines of what does and does not count towards achieving points.
nicolasb
Feb 18, 2015
I agree with above , inactive crews get palced and do nothing so if they dont sign they dont play
SQUIRREL
Feb 21, 2015
i have been giving this a lot of thought and the best idea i have come up with is that each player has to pay to enter the battle them self not the crew
when a battle is accepted by the crew each crew member that want to take part has 12 hours to pay the entrance fee of say 25cp and 10k
this way if that player does not take part of any reason its not down to the crew
after this have some way of having the players picked so they have to play against an other player from crew
this is 50% of the total the other 50% is made up from the crew as a whole
this i believe will help with different time zones and also not need to play all time if not available

this would work also in the crew wars as some players just like to play one type of game

i hope this enplanes my idea ok ...... please feel free to add any other ideas to this
thank you all for reading ......