What TV shows are you watching?

James
Dec 17, 2013
Same as movies, no spoilers, start a separate thread for a specific TV show if you want to talk specifics.

I'm currently watching: Game of Thrones, Mad Men, The Newsroom, Person of Interest, Falling Skies

I'd like to start watching soon, when I get the time: Breaking Bad
leetme
Dec 18, 2013
Game of Thrones is honestly one of the best shows ever made. I'm also really liking House of Cards on netflix.
James
Dec 18, 2013
leetme said:
Game of Thrones is honestly one of the best shows ever made. I'm also really liking House of Cards on netflix.

Ah yes, House of Cards is one I'd like to watch, though I haven't been subscribed to Netflix for a few years now. 
GuyFawkes
Dec 19, 2013
Just finished Breaking Bad and highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it.

I leant it to someone i know and they have watched all 6 seasons in j=ust a couple of weeks and are now going to go back and watch all the commentaries and special features
GuyFawkes
Dec 19, 2013
I have Game of thrones and broadwalk empire to start to watch

Anyone recommend which i should start with?
James
Dec 20, 2013
GuyFawkes said:
I have Game of thrones and broadwalk empire to start to watch 

Anyone recommend which i should start with?

Oh yeah, I completely forgota bout Boardwalk Empire (never seen it, but I'd like to when I have more time). I can't recommend Game of Thrones enough, but I must warn that it is extremely graphic and violent, so if you don't like that sort of thing then you might want to skip it.
GuyFawkes
Dec 20, 2013
I'll start with Game of thrones then, thanks

- forgot to add Walking dead earlier
SwizzleR
Dec 20, 2013
GuyFawkes said:
I'll start with Game of thrones then, thanks 

- forgot to add Walking dead earlier

Been watching walking dead, can't wait for it to start up again in February. Other than that I have been going back and watching Fringe.
JediJaney
Dec 20, 2013
Love Game of Thrones, I'm a survivor junkie (and all the rest of those stupid reality shows when it's not on), and I really like Walking Dead, although lately its starting to feel like a 'guilty pleasure'-- getting a bit cheesy no? A little 'Lost-y' perhaps?
Ksbudman
Dec 21, 2013
Watched the Spartacus series and Game of thrones
James
Dec 21, 2013
Ah yes, Walking Dead is another that I'm interested in watching. Ugh, there are too many good shows and not enough time...
Ksbudman
Dec 21, 2013
Breaking Bad is a good one as well
SwizzleR
Dec 22, 2013
I just downloaded all of That 70's show. I loved watching this show and wanted to go back and watch all of them with a better state of mind to catch some of the jokes I may have missed :P
Ksbudman
Dec 22, 2013
I like that show a lot as well. I laugh at Red.
James
Dec 22, 2013
Anybody watching Homeland? I've always thought that looked interesting, but I don't know anyone that actually watches it.
GuyFawkes
Dec 22, 2013
The first 2 series of Homeland are supposed to be very good (another one i have got and yet to watch due to time)
James77
Jan 13, 2014
Hostages
Tomorrow people
Falling skies
callofduty
Jan 24, 2015
Walking Dead is the best show ever made !!!! Basically the only one I follow
CASTI3L
Jan 29, 2015
Daryl is awesome! I just finished watching SOA a little bit ago. I need to watch Game of Thrones and House of Cards. I also just finished watching House
AlwaysEnuff
Nov 23, 2015
Vampire Diaries & The Originals (NEVER MISS)

started watching Wicked City as well recently
AlphaZero
Oct 3, 2016
I like the British shows like these...national.treasure, paranoid, poldark, victoria, dr who, and red.dwarf and many in the past.
The US shows I like are...Chicago.Med, Elementary, NCIS, The.Blacklist, The.Strain, and This is US to name few on today.
Ritz
Mar 6, 2017
Designated survivor is also a very good show with keifer sutherland
Dust2DemiGod
Mar 8, 2017
Ancient Alliens  
Jess
Mar 8, 2017
@James You will love Breaking Bad James
Jess
Mar 8, 2017
I watch Games of Thrones, Vampire Diaries, Chicago Fire and Chicago PD. I also watch Big Bang Theory and The Fosters. I watch so many more but Games of Thrones is my all time favorite. I love Jon Snow!!!!!